Thursday 11 February 2016

Administration blues

It's been a slack period on the blogging front.  I can't remember if I ever stopped blogging for a whole month. my stats will be down for months now.The last few weeks have been challenging.  I got stuck in an impasse with my move to France.  A lot of agencies and landlords don't want to rent to me because i don't ahve a French employment contract or two year's French tax statements and I can't register my business here until I have a fixed address.  The perfect double bind!  In addition I have had a wave of work - which I can't invoice for until  my business is French-registered and I am also seriously focused on my book which means any spare hours I have for writing are dedicated to that and not blogging (I have done at last an hour a day every day over the past week and am finding that the continuity helps).

Nevertheless there have been joyous moment and I think I have found a way through the perfect bind!






No comments: